Application for HELB Postgraduate Scholarships 2022/23
HELB Postgraduate Scholarships 2022/23: The Higher Education Loans Board invites applications for the 2022-2023 Postgraduate partial scholarships from Kenyan students enrolled for Master’s and PhD programs in local Public or Private Universities recognized by the
Commission for University Education [CUE].
The value of the scholarship award is Kshs.200,000 and Kshs.450,000 for Master’s and PhD programs respectively,
tenable for 2 years in respect of the Master’s Program and 3 years for the PhD
- Letter of Admission into a full or part time program in a local public or private university recognized by the Commission for University Education [CUE].
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
- Reporting for 1 year of study in 2022/2023.
- HELB shall give Preference to applicants undertaking Science, Technology, Mathematics, Engineering and Fisheries (STEMIF)courses.
- If HELB loan beneficiary, the applicant MUST be repaying his/her loan or has cleared the same.
How to Apply
- 1. Applicant should register, access, and duly complete the 2022/2023 Postgraduate Scholarship Application(PGSAF). You can access the form via http://www.helb.co.ke.
- Submit online the duly completed form and print the (PGSAF)
- Have the PGSAF appropriately signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and attach all the necessary
documents as indicated on the checklist.
- Scan the filled PGSAF and all the attachments in PDF format as one document.
- Send the Scanned PDF copy to Pgscholarship@helb.co.ke
- The application procedure shall involve a prompt to pay A non-refundable application fee of Kshs.3,000 via MPESA once they click on the payment tab on the portal.Do not pay any individual to process your HELB Postgraduate Scholarship Application.
- The Application shall be opened from 19th July 2022 and closed on 31 August 2022.
- Persons with Special needs and from Marginalized counties are encouraged to apply.
HELB Empowering Dreams
www.helb.co.ke Anniversary Towers University Way USSD 642#