NTSA Online Services Links – 2022
NTSA Online Services Links – 2022: The National Transport and Safety Authority abbreviated as NTSA was formed to harmonize the operations of the key road transport departments and help in effectively managing the road transport sub-sector. The NTSA offers the following services online as listed below. For ease of reference, we have enlisted the services and the links to the NTSA online services. Click on the Service To Access it online.
Quick Links to NTSA Services – NTSA Online Services Links
Link to Download Bodaboda Rider Registration Certificate
For ease of reference and access, just click on the NTSA Online Services Links that your require to use.
Additional Important NTSA Services and Links
You Might Also be interested in the following articles
- NTSA Logbook Transfer Charges & New Process
- New NTSA TIMS Login Procedure – The New System
- NTSA Approved Driving Schools in Kenya
- Important Road Safety Tips
The National Transport and Safety Authority – NTSA has been mandated with the following:
- Registering and licensing of motor vehicles,
- Conduct motor vehicle inspection and certification,
- Regulate public service vehicles (PSVS),
- Advise the Government on national policy with regard to road transport sector,
- Develop and implement road safety strategies,
- Facilitate the education of members of the public on road safety,
- Conduct research and audits on road safety,
- Compile inspection reports relating to traffic accidents,
- Establish systems and procedures for, and oversee the training, testing and licensing of drivers,
- Formulate and review the curriculum of driving schools, and
- Coordinate the activities of persons and organizations dealing in matters relating to road safety.
The Core Functions of NTSA
The main functions of the Authority as outlined in section 4 of the NTSA Act;
- Advise and make recommendations on matters relating to road transport and safety.
- Implement policies relating to road transport and safety
- To plan, manage and regulate the road transport sector in accordance with the provisions of the Act no.33,2012
- To ensure the provision of safe, reliable and efficient road transport service.
The information Hub