Dubai Visa for Nigerians – 2022 requirements
Dubai Visa for Nigerians: We have enlisted important requirements to acquiring a Visa to Dubai and the UAE in general. These are the Dubai Visa requirements for the Citizens of Nigeria or Nigerian passport holders.
It is important to note that you will need a visa prior to your trip to Dubai if you are a Citizen of Nigeria. You cannot get Visa on arrival.
Dubai Visa for Nigerians – The Required documents
- Passports with at least six months validity prior to your date of travel to Dubai. Passports must also be machine readable – handwritten passports will not be accepted.
- Coloured photographs
- Confirmed airline booking
- Application form or additional documents depending on visa type
Dubai Tourist Visa Options for Nigerians
There are a variety of short- and long-term visa options available offering multiple or single entry. These vary from 30-90 days eligibility.
The following Tourist visa types are available:
- Tourist Visa – 30 days validity with single or multiple entry
- Long Term Tourist Visa – 90 days validity with single entry
- Long Term Visit Visa – 90 days validity with multiple entry
- Service Visa – 14 days validity with single entry
Please note visas are valid for entry to the UAE up to 60 days from the date of issue. You will need a person or an organization to apply for the Visa on your behalf.
Who can apply for a Tourist Visa on your behalf?
- Airlines such as Emirates, FlyDubai, Etihad Airways and Air Arabia
- Five, four and three star hotels where you have booked a stay
- Licensed travel agents or tour operators with whom you have arranged a trip. Please be sure to check the authenticity of travel agents before sharing any details and documentation.
- Friends or relatives who are residing in the UAE
- Companies or organizations
- Visit the Dubai Department of Naturalisation & Residency (DNRD) website to find out more about other types of sponsors, such as hotels or companies.
Transit or Stopover Dubai Visa for Nigerians
Kindly note that transit visas are available for all passport holders, from 48 to 96 hours.
Also note that transit Visas are valid for entry to the UAE up to 30 days from the date of issue.
Passengers must have a valid onward flight booking outside of the UAE and a valid hotel booking for the duration of the stay in the country. You will need to show copies of these bookings.
It’s advisable to plan ahead and apply for visas in advance of booking your stopover and transit through Dubai.
This type of visa can only be provided by airlines. The airlines that provide are as listed below:
Work Visa Requirements – Dubai Visa for Nigerians
Anyone who is eligible to come and work in the UAE, provided they have a valid work visa.
Your employer will need to apply for your work visa. The duration and validity of this is subject to the terms of your employment contract.
You will require a passport valid for at least six months at the time of entry, recent colour photographs with a white background and other documents – please check the link below.
if you are already in the UAE, you can apply for a change of status or can exit the country and return.
For more information, contact your employer or select the relevant service on the GDRFAD portal
Click here to know more about working in Dubai and how to validate job offers in the UAE
For more useful information, Visit the in the information Hub by clicking Here.
Kindly note that Visa issuance is at the discretion of the issuing party.
Dubai Visa for Nigerians