getin41 County Assembly of Bungoma
Accountant III – Bungoma County – 2 Posts
Hiring Organization: County Assembly of Bungoma
Job Grade CASB 8
Reference: CASB 26/8/2021
Location: Bungoma, Kenya
Application Deadline: 23rd September 2021
The Bungoma County Assembly Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following Position: Accountant III – Bungoma County – 2 Posts. The remuneration for the Accountant III – Bungoma County shall be as below:
- Basic Salary: 42,970
- House Allowance: Kshs. 16,500
- Other Allowance: Kshs. 6,000.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating in preparation of Annual and Quarterly Financial Reports and Statements in compliance with existing laws and regulations;
- Assist in preparing audit responses on a need basis;
- Perform Bank Reconciliation functions;
- processing payments in accordance with prevailing processes and procedures;
- filing of Statutory returns;
- Making entries in primary books of accounts and records;
- Assist in developing accounting manuals, policies, and procedures operations;
- Providing administrative support to all ward offices; and
- Checking compliance with County Assembly’s internal controls for all payments.
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Finance, Economics, Business Administration (Accounting/Finance option), Business Management(Accounting/Finance option), or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Part I of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number (Reference) on the top left corner of the envelope and be addressed to;
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O. Box 1886 – 50200, Bungoma
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or be hand-delivered to the Human Resources Management Office, Room 10 at the main County Assembly building.
Interested candidates are should submit their applications no later than 23rd September 2021
The County Assembly of Bungoma is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.bungomaassembly.go.ke.