getin41 Qatar Airways Group
Airport Services Agent for Qatar Airways in Entebbe, Uganda
Hiring Organization: Qatar Airways Group
Application Deadline: 11th April 2021
About the Airport Services Agent for Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways Group is currently recruiting for Airport Services Agent in Entebbe, Uganda. As an Airport Services Agent for Qatar Airways, you will support the operation by providing five-star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst traveling. You will ensure quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards.
Specific accountabilities for The Airport Services Agent for Qatar Airways
- Liaising with check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges, and boarding gates
- Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
- Liaising with the Ground Handling Agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality is maintained
- Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have:
- High School Qualification
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in the Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
- High energy and a positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
To start the application process, click on the brown link in the apply button
For The Latest Jobs Click on our Job Listings
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.