getin41 Kenya Wine Agencies Limited
Area Sales Manager for KWAL
Reference: HR/C OM/ASM2021
Application Deadline: 14th April 2021
About The Area Sales Manager for KWAL
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Area Sales Manager for KWAL will be responsible for effective management of trade partners and sales representatives to ensure sales targets for the assigned area are achieved, managing marketing and trade activities within the area effectively and efficiently, and resolving all customer queries and complaints.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the assigned area achieves given sales targets (Volume and Value) through hands-on management of given accounts/ area in line with the sales and distribution plans.
- Ensure call compliance, strike rate targets, and outlet expansion is exceeded in the given area as per SFA targets
- Ensure adequate product listings and product visibility in outlets and monitoring brand trade performance through client call cycle schedules
- Oversee the execution of the merchandising and promotional activities as per approved plans in their assigned area.
- Create value-adding marketing/ business relationships, within the area clients by resolving customer concerns and feedback.
- Collect information on market intelligence, analyze market competition within the area, and prepare reports on market trends, competitors to support decision-making.
- Supervise, motivate and develop the area sales representatives assigned in their areas to ensure maximum returns for the business.
- Regularly oversee the Area Sales Representative visits to outlets to ensure that the 4A`s (Availability, Accessibility, Affordability, and Activation) are being applied and address any skills gaps.
- Work in collaboration with the distributors and the Area Sales Representatives to ensure stockiest and retail outlets in assigned area are fully serviced as per agreed SLA`s.
- Assist any KWAL regional budgeting activity assigned and drawing up of budgets for market activity recommendation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years in sales and distribution within the FMCG Industry.
- Working knowledge in the respective area will be an added advantage.
- Possession of a clean and valid driving license.
- Practical experience in the use of MS packages and ERP systems.
To start the application process, click on the brown link in the apply button
For The Latest Jobs Click on our Job Listings
To apply for this job please visit kwal.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.