getin41 The Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS)
Assistant Customer Care Officer – KEBS – 2 positions
Hiring Organization: The Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS)
Application deadline: 21st April 2021
Job Purpose for the Assistant Customer Care Officer
The Assistant Customer Care Officer will assist in the execution of the KEBS Customer Experience policies, procedures, for purpose of facilitating and providing support of Standardization, Metrology and Conformity Assessment to deliver on the KEBS vision and mandate
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Receives, sorts, registers, classifies, and documents all customer complaints to improve service delivery.
- Collects and tabulates all customer feedback from suggestion boxes at the Kenya Bureau of Standards to enhance service delivery.
- Collects data at customer contact points for the development of trends to enhance organizational intelligence.
- Supports the Customer Experience officer in compiling Loyal Customer Visit reports to enable follow-up on identified service gaps and enable decision making.
- Collects data from departments to assist in the development of frequently asked questions to disseminate information to the public.
- Monitors the Customer Experience inbox and escalate customer inquiries and complaints to the Customer Experience Manager and/or Assistant Customer Experience Manager.
- Supports the Customer Experience officer in mystery shopper activities to get intelligence on KEBS service delivery in order to enhance service delivery and improve customer satisfaction in the organization.
- Takes minutes during divisional meetings for action planning and future reference
- Prepares divisional daily and weekly reports for process monitoring
- Requisitions of stationery and materials from the procurement stores for the Customer Experience division.
- Assists in logistical arrangements during the various Customer Experience activities.
- Files and updates departmental records in order to ensure easy retrieval of information.
- Implements the KEBS adopted management systems to ensure continual improvement of the processes.
- Implements the KEBS adopted management system to ensure continual improvement process
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the institutions: furniture, computers, telephone
- Works predominantly within the office and Expected to travel within the country
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience, and Attributes / Skills).
- Diploma in Marketing
- Public Relations
- Business Administration
- Communications or social sciences
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Time management skills
- Branding strategies
- Communication skills
- Digital marketing/ e-commerce skills
- Customer care skills
- Analytical skills;
- Interpersonal skills
Application forms including testimonials shall be filled and submitted online via the KEBS website on or before 21 April 2021. All testimonials MUST be saved with the applicant’s ID.N0. e.g.20441558_CV.pdf.
IMPORTANT NOTICE; Upon successful upload and submission of the application, the applicant will receive a system-generated email notification that the job application details have been successfully submitted.
Persons with disabilities and female candidates are encouraged to apply. Academic qualifications of external origin MUST be accompanied with
a recognition certificate from the relevant body.
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Note to Applicants
The Application should include attachments of;
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Academic and Professional certificates
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Clearance (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance (CRB)
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
To start the application process, click on the brown link in the apply button
For The Latest Jobs Click on our Job Listings
To apply for this job please visit www.kebs.org.