Associate – Graphic Designer – For SunCulture
Hiring Organization: SunCulture
Reporting to: Senior Manager – Marketing
Application Deadline: 30th August 2021
About the Role
SunCulture is looking for a qualified Associate – Graphic Designer that will be able to ensure all matters content and concepts that will build SunCulture’s brand, are pristine, up to par, and top-notch with the aim of placing SunCulture on the global mark with emphasis on its mission and vision. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing, the ideal superstar will be focusing on end-to-end graphic and concept creation, both cross-department and within the marketing department.
Founded in 2012, SunCulture’s Vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown significantly and now employs 100+ people around the world.
- Receive creative brief from Senior marketing manager that is aimed at mapping deliverables on both a quarterly and annual basis.
- Research and understand SunCulture brand and create designs that resonate with the brand
- Create & proof all marketing/ brand items for correctness before production ie billboards, posters, print, etc.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the product team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, target links for landing pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Brand storytelling by editing videos to allure specific audiences
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design and graphic design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven track record and portfolio of work done before in the graphic design space
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to simplify complex marketing concepts into digestible content
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with immense pressure
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to plan, be organized, and meet deadlines
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
How to Apply
Please submit your application on the Job portal (Link provided in the Apply Button)
Apply by 30th August 2021.
Please note that SunCulture is an equal opportunity employer with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the center of hiring!
To apply for this job please visit sunculture.freshteam.com.