getin41 Emirates Airlines
Cargo Assistant – Emirates Airlines – Nairobi
Hiring Organization: Emirates Group – Kenya
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 27th October 2021
Emirates Airlines – Kenya is currently seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the position: Cargo Assistant – Emirates Airlines – Nairobi.
- To prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, maintain currency information and status of consignments.
- To update flight handling reports and to identify, monitor irregularities and discrepancies to achieve high service and quality standards.
- Provide necessary support in cargo commercial activities.
- To input statistical and operational data into the database to generate productivity reports.
- To ensure timely, effective communication and information flows and to produce routine reports for flight shift to incorporate required service standards.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to high school or ‘O’ level equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the CHA or Airline in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Cargo or related environment.
- Training on basic safety, cargo and ground handling courses.
- Knowledge of Internet and MS Office applications.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
Note to Applicants
Please note that you must have the right to live and work in Kenya as the company will not assist with work permits and visas.
Job Closing Date 27/10/2021
Proceed with the Application by clicking on the link in the Apply Button
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.