getin41 Centum Investments
Position: Business Development Manager at Zohari Leasing
Zohari leasing is a subsidiary of Centum PLC established in 2016 with the sole mandate of being Africa’s strongest and most successful leasing business in serving customers and creating growth and value for the Centum Group.
- The Business Development Manager will provide business development support for Zohari Leasing and assume responsibility for business transactions in the leasing business.
- The successful candidate will lead the business development effort in the execution of the business development strategy and development and management of business relationships that shall translate to business growth and high customer service standards in line with the overall Strategic plan of the company to provide a return to shareholder
- Business development and client relationship management – Generate and close on a strong sales pipeline with the aim to grow the lease book.
- Offer excellent customer service to ensure that the business gets repeat business or referral and maintain strong partnerships with key partner suppliers to ensure a continuous flow of business.
- Risk Management to ensure a quality lease book by identification of all inherent risks on a credit proposal at onboarding stage and monitoring portfolio performance.
- Return analysis to ensure the business achieves an optimal pricing on each transaction resulting in a favorable return that will translate to provision of a tangible contribution to the overall strategic objectives
- Must have a good understanding of the leasing market in Kenya and accounting and tax implications based on best global practice.
- Must have strong selling skills that cut across different levels of customers and ability to work well with numbers and analyze financial return on deals
- Good interpersonal skills demonstrated through dealing with various stakeholders especially at C Suite level and Board level.
- A minimum 3 years in the financial services industry, in banking and /or a leasing company
- Asset Finance background/ experience will be an added advantage
- A degree in Business related course
- Basic credit and financial analysis skills
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
To apply for this job please visit lde.tbe.taleo.net.