getin41 County Assembly Of Bungoma
Clerk Assistant II – Bungoma County – 3 posts
Hiring Organization: County Assembly of Bungoma
Job Grade CASB 7
Reference: CASB 6/8/2021
Location: Bungoma, Kenya
Application Deadline: 23rd September 2021
The Bungoma County Assembly Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following Position: Clerk Assistant II – Bungoma County – 3 Positions. The remuneration for the Clerk Assistant II – Bungoma County shall be as below:
- Basic Salary: 49,000
- House Allowance: 18,000
- Other Allowance: Kshs 8,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation and processing for onward transition to the Assembly of all documents necessary for the carrying out of sittings and execution of the mandate of the Assembly;
- Providing support to the Table of the Assembly for carrying out Assembly sittings;
- Maintaining records for both Committees and Table and Journals Office;
- Prepare draft documentation for conferencing and hospitality arrangements for Assembly Committees;
- Attending Plenary and performing chamber duties;
- Circulating minutes to other persons required to take action;
- Capturing and processing of committee attendances;
- Compiling data on committee proceedings;
- Providing administrative services to various types of County Assembly Committees, including the CASB; and
- Searching for information/facts on specific committee functions.
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
- Minimum experience of 3 (Three) years in the relevant field.
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials, and a National Identity card.
The recruitment team shall require shortlisted candidates to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials, National Identity card, and clearance from EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB, and CRB.
Please note that:
- Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the application.
- The recruitment team will only contact shortlisted candidates.
- CANVASSING in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
How to Apply
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number (Reference) on the top left corner of the envelope and be addressed to;
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O. Box 1886 – 50200, Bungoma
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or be hand-delivered to the Human Resources Management Office, Room 10 at the main County Assembly building.
Interested candidates are should submit their applications no later than 23rd September 2021
The County Assembly of Bungoma is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.bungomaassembly.go.ke.