getin41 County Government of Kitui
Customer Relations Officer II
Hiring Organization: County Government of Kitui
Dept: Officer of the Governor
Job Group ‘J’
Location: Kitui, Kenya
Application Deadline: 3rd August 2021
Kitui County Public Service Board (CPSB) invites applications from qualified persons to be considered for the position: Customer Relations Officer II
Terms of Service and Remuneration
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale: Kshs. 31,270 x 1,300 – 32,570 x 1,380 – 33,950 x 1,390 – 35,340 x 1,460 – 36,800 x 1,470 – 38,270 x 1,470 – 39,740 x 1,520 – 41,260 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities
- gathering information on existing programmes, significant events, and the impact on customers and forwarding the same to the head of Department for dissemination;
- liaising with media practitioners and the public on issues of mutual concern under the guidance of a senior officer.
Requirements for Appointment
For direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- be in possession of a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, Public Relations, Social Sciences or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized University/Institution;
- be proficient in computer applications.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, a National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town, or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before 3rd August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services.
Qualified Women, persons living with disabilities, and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.