We Move The World
Position: Head of Sales – Nigeria
Location: Lagos – Nigeria
Unit: DHL Global Forwarding Freight
DHL is Currently looking for Head of Sales who will be manage, control and develop the overall Sales strategy/activities in Nigeria.
Would you like to work on and achievement of country Sales Index?
Are you interested to act as a coach for the Sales organization?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Manages and steers the overall country Sales Team (all Sales channels, Trade Lane and Sales Support)
- Provides advice or input to contribute to the decision making of others, which has a major or moderate impact on the company.
- Leads in engagements and strategic customer interfaces with key Corporate Customers
- Provides Marketing & Sales advice/information to management team to facilitate business performance review and evaluation.
- Maintains good relationship with overseas working partners to explore more push and pull business
- Supports Country Head to devise and fine-tune strategic directives.
- Liaises and assists in developing ongoing cooperation and cross-customer base opportunities.
- Develops Sales motivation initiatives to keep high Sales performance towards the annual business target.
- Defines, monitors and enforces targets to the operational units.
- Responsible for achieving Sales business targets and Sales Index.
- Analyzes complex issues and improves, changes or adapts existing sales and marketing methods and techniques
- Delivers innovation that influences the way the division is operating and making money in the country
- Reaches agreement with external parties to accept complete proposals and programs where there is little interest in cooperating or participating
- Negotiates critical agreements / contracts and has the mandate / authority to sign them, changing T&Cs significantly
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in various operations & Sales/BD roles
- Knowledge and experience in Logistic and Transportation area
- Manages and leads teams through expertise across several different disciplines within sales
- Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Enjoy communication and interaction with people
- Unique international strong brand spirit of DHL
- Employer who respect employees and help manage your time at and away at work to achieve work/life balance
- Strong team with interaction with people from all over the world
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpdhl.jobs.