Electrical Technician – Kilifi County
Hiring Organization: Sanergy
Location: Kilifi County
About the Position
Sanergy seeks to recruit an Electrical Technician – Kilifi who will undertake hands-on maintenance of all Sanergy assets including equipment and vehicles with an aim to reduce the MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) and increase the MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure).The role is based in the coast of Kenya; Kilifi County.
Sanergy is an award-winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein. Sanergy manufactures and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Kuzapro Insect Based Animal Protein, under the Farm Star brands.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on maintenance of machinery and vehicles
- Train operators on Autonomous and Preventive Maintenance
- Ensure operators conduct Autonomous Maintenance as specified
- Conduct Preventive Maintenance as specified
- Respond to breakdowns and resolve them in the shortest time
- Record breakdown data
- Reduce MTTR (Mean Time To Repair)to less than a day
- Coordinate with vendors on the repair of equipment
- Record and maintain up-to-date maintenance records.
- Record and maintain up-to-date maintenance spare part inventory, plan for replacement of all used parts.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 1+ years of experience in maintenance operations.
- Knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance will be preferred
- Strong knowledge of machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Kindly ensure that you submit your resume/CV and cover letter .
To apply for this job please visit www.sanergy.com.