getin41 Emirates Group
Emirates Senior Sales Executive for Uganda
Title: Senior Sales Executive – Uganda – 21000078
Hiring Organization: Emirates Group
Location: Entebbe, Uganda
Application Deadline: 18th April 2021
Job Purpose for The Emirates Senior Sales Executive for Uganda
To support the Company’s commercial strategic priorities of Corporate and Premium Leisure growth under the pillar, Maximise Revenue. Emirates Senior Sales Executive for Uganda will be responsible for the identification, acquisition, implementation, development, and retention of a portfolio of corporate, TMC, retail, and specialty accounts.
Job Accountabilities for The Emirates Senior Sales Executive for Uganda
- The primary accountability is to take responsibility for account management across the full sales cycle (identification, acquisition, implementation, development, and retention) for a portfolio of defined accounts with a strong focus on corporate account acquisition and maintenance of existing specialty accounts, specifically, cruise and marine focused.
- Based on the knowledge gained from managing the portfolio of accounts, provide recommendations to Regional and Channel Sales Directors on:
- account development approaches across industry sectors
- development of the commercial strategy
- introduction of new product and service offerings
- business opportunities and risks for Emirates.
- Work in conjunction with members of Global Sales; actively seek opportunities for sales under other Emirates commercial programmes. This includes leveraging TMC relationships to secure opportunities from their consulting/advisory arms, seeking MICE sales opportunities.
- Utilize CRM Salesforce.com to communicate account/prospect activity, competitive intelligence, and support to commercial campaigns.
- Achieve/exceed product sales targets within the Territory, to support the planned growth of the business.
- Gather and analyse intelligence on competitors’ activities and market trends, on a territory basis, in order that Sales Directors can modify or refine strategies to maintain a leading position in these markets.
- Implement and monitor sales strategies in the territory to ensure that the travel trade and traveling public, in general, are made aware of the existence, variety, competitive prices, and quality of Emirates products available. Coordinate the distribution of quality marketing and promotional collateral and material.
- Plan, organise and conduct training courses, product seminars, and workshops for travel consultants of contracted accounts and trade partners.
- Act as an Emirates ambassador during internal and external events and functions. Present the company in a professional manner and be available for such events during personal time (weekends, after hours, etc).
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in commercial disciplines with emphasis on economics, transportation, and logistics, sales, marketing, or business management.
- 3+ years experience in the airline or TMC industry, of which a minimum of 1 year has been spent in a sales or account management position
- Specific experience of the sales environment of the airline industry, including an understanding of the Internet, direct sales, key accounts & marketing, and process development.
- Strong people, team management, and leadership skills preferably in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in cross-functional project management and systems implementation would be an asset.
- Superior presentation skills
- Proven ability to produce analytical reports of high quality.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively both internal and external stakeholders.
- A systematic and logical approach to problem-solving and a capacity to work around problems.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Candidate should have the right to live and work in Uganda
To start the application process, click on the brown link in the apply button
For The Latest Jobs Click on our Job Listings
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.