getin41 G4S Kenya
Security Guards Recruitment for G4S
Hiring Organization: G4S Kenya
Application Deadline: 7th May 2021
Job Introduction of The Security Guards
G4S Kenya is seeking to recruit Security Guards to join their team of frontline staff. G4S is seeking individuals of high integrity who are physically fit. Besides these attributes, the candidates MUST in addition meet the requirements stated below
Responsibility of The Security Guards:
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling the property.
- Monitoring surveillance equipment.
- Inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Permitting entry.
- Obtain help by sounding alarms.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Restraining trespassers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have attained the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent with a minimum of D+ grade
- Be literate to the extent of reading and understanding printed regulations, detailed assignment instructions, training instructions, and be able to compose reports that convey complete information
- Produce proof of computer literacy
- Be able to demonstrate that he/she has no past criminal record by producing the Kenya Police Certificate of Good Conduct dated not earlier than 6 months on the date of application
- Be physically fit and of reasonable height desirable for the role of a Security Guard
- Produce a medical fitness certificate from a government hospital
- Be able to produce a minimum of two referees’ letters from traceable referees who will be contacted as part of our employee screening process
- Be the holder of a Kenyan National ID Card which is not defaced in any way
- Aged between 25 years and 35 years
To start the application process, click on the brown link in the apply button
For The Latest Jobs Click on our Job Listings
To apply for this job please visit careers.g4s.com.