getin41 Equity Bank
Innovation Officer at Equity Bank
Hiring Organization: Equity Bank
Application Deadline: 13th April 2021
Job Summary for The innovation Officer at Equity
The innovation Officer at Equity will interact with cross-functional teams and stakeholders for the pursuit and implementation of new initiatives. Use research and analysis to find changes or opportunities in the market.
- Maintain an understanding of external competitive digital developments and their impact on our business and innovation strategy;
- Review trends and market disruptions; and search for emerging market opportunities.
- Manage the idea management process by reviewing ideas, liaising with idea generators, and progressing ideas through the idea management process.
- Organize and participate in internal and external innovation events.
- Proactively seek out new opportunities for The Group to offer new products/services.
- Watch the activity of our competition in Kenya as well as trends in the global financial industry then make recommendations on how The Group can improve customers’ experience.
- Use data about our customers to determine trends and gaps in our offering and make recommendations on improvements.
- Prepare and present proposals and business cases for new idea implementation to senior management/ Committee for feedback and recommendation Monitor progress of Idea Implementation, stakeholder management; prepare reports and communication for the same to ensure a successful rollout.
- Play a key role in building and managing strategic alliances and business partners.
- Stakeholder management to ensure the Bank’s strategic objectives relate to the digital agenda are met.
- Move each new approved idea through the project phase in conjunction with all stakeholders in the innovation process to a logical conclusion.
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements in the normal course of duty
- Maintain confidentiality of the Innovation Ideas in line with the Bank’s Non-disclosure agreements and best practices as required
- To safeguard and promote the bank’s image with the general public within the scope of duty. Any other duty that may be assigned by the Supervisor
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an accredited University
- Product development experience
- Masters in a Business related degree is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in Banking
Work Experience and Skills
- Moderate to advanced skills in general computing
- Intellectual curiosity
- Adaptability and teamwork
- Customer centricity
- Excellent high-quality interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills with the ability to network and develop strong relationships.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical, writing, and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Skills
- Innovative, Proactive and Creative competencies
- Operational Excellence
- Proven excellent planning, organization, and execution skills.
- Commercial and business skills
- Knowledge of the Group’s products, services, and policies required to undertake the role
To start the application process, click on the brown link in the apply button
For The Latest Jobs Click on our Job Listings
To apply for this job please visit equitybank.taleo.net.