getin41 Java Nairobi
Java Jobs – Wait Staff – Kenya
Hiring Organization: Java House
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 16th October 2021
Java Jobs – Wait Staff – Kenya: Java House Kenya is currently seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the mentioned position. The details are as below.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
- Meet, greet and sit guests in a timely manner.
- Taking food and beverage orders from customers and ensure prompt service delivery.
- Cleaning, clearing, and organizing table condiments.
- Presenting bills and give back correct changes to the guest within the shortest time possible.
- Assist guests on easy menu navigation
- Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance to cleanliness standards
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues accordingly based on recommended food and beverage standards.
- Proper utilization of company resources.
- Ensure accurate stock take.
- Communication-attend shift briefings, communicate cautiously to the guest
- Ensure necessary orders for the proper mis-en place are given to the manager for ordering.
Year of Experience Required
1-2 years of relevant experience.
About Java House
Java House opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner-style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty, and fun frozen yoghurt store, and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
To Know more about Java House visit their website: https://javahouseafrica.com/
How to Apply
Proceed with the Application by clicking on the link in the Apply Button
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job please visit www.shortlist.net.