getin41 KCB Group
KCB Bancassurance Sales Representatives
Hiring Organization: KCB Group
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reference Number: IRC13070
Application Deadline: 12th August 2022
KCB Group has the following job opportunity: recruitment for KCB Bancassurance Sales Representatives. see the details below
Established in 2010 KCB Bancassurance Intermediary Limited is a fully-owned subsidiary of the KCB Group Limited and operates as an insurance intermediary for all classes of insurance business, Claims advisers and Risk management consultants with the sales of these insurances done across all branches by KCBBI sales teams support. Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales representative will be responsible for insurance business growth and development to generate revenues to support the Bancassurance growth strategy. This is a one-year renewable performance-based Contract.
- Sales and support of insurance at the branch level which entails cross-selling insurance products, consumer awareness/ customers’ sensitization initiatives, processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions, supporting clients with claims advise and documentation.
- Work closely with the branch management team to ensure the branch meets the set targets on insurance business.
- Provide advisory services to credit department/ branch on relevant insurance policies for businesses/ clients accessing credit facilities from the branch.
- Work closely with Branch Manager and Credit team and design strategies to leverage the existing clientele and expand the wallet share by selling insurance products hence deepening relationships and driving revenue growth.
- Identify and leverage potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives at the branch/region and seek necessary support from the Regional or Marketing Heads to actualize these into revenues.
- Ensuring premium is collected as per the laid down procedures on all claims being reported to the claims department.
- Provide technical guidance and claims management support to clients and Branches.
- Ensure timely submission of claim documents and other requisite documents to Claims department.
- Ensure clients whose claims are being processed are kept abreast on progress of their claims.
Participate in regional meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business.
- Degree from a recognized university.
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and C+ English.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Co-operative, assertive and able to work independently and offer effective solutions.
- Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- Good knowledge of general insurance products and working knowledge of life insurance.
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
For consideration, your application must have:
- A copy of your ID.
- Degree certificate.
- KCSE certificate.
- Birth certificate (of self).
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles and the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log into the KCB Recruitment Portal and submit your application. – Click Here
For consideration, KCB recruitment team must be receive your application by Friday, 12 August 2022.
The Group will Only contact short-listed candidates.
KCB is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit ke.kcbgroup.com.