getin41 Kenya Pipeline Company - KPC
Kenya Pipeline Internship Programme
Hiring Organization: Kenya Pipeline Company – KPC
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Department: Various Departments in the Organization
Duration: 1 Year
Application Deadline: 19th October 2021
Kenya Pipeline Internship Programme: In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KPC is seeking applications from those who graduated beginning 2019 with Bachelor’s Degree for its one-year (1) internship programme.
The programme aims at providing the youth with an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization. The opportunities are open within the various departments of the Company in the following disciplines:
Details of the Kenya Pipeline Internship Programme
Qualification(s) (Degree) Department/ Section No of Interns
Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering) Mechanical 5
BSc (Electrical Engineering) Electrical 5
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science Safety Health Environ 5
BSc (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) I & C 5
Bachelor of Science (Civil Engineering) Civil 5
BSc(Chemistry) BSc in Chemical Engineering) Quality Control 5
Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field Operations 5
BSc in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Eng. Corrosion 2
Bachelor of Communication & Media Technology Corporate Comm. 1
Bachelor of Commerce (Finance or Accounting) Finance 2
Bachelor of Science (Information Technology) ICT 2
BSc in HRM, Bachelor of Business Mngnt (HR) Human Resource 2
Bachelor of Law Legal Department 2
Bachelor of Procurement & Logistics Mngnt Procurement 2
BSc in Strategic Management Corporate Planning 1
Bachelor of Science in Strategic Management, Business Development 1
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged 26 years and below
- Should be a graduate from a recognized University with effect from 2019
- Must be available full time for the one-year duration of the program
- The deadline for application is Tuesday 19th October 2021
- All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined in the Training manual on the KPC website – Career page.
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Company does not extend the Internship program
- The recruitment team shall ONLY contact selected candidates.
- The Company does not charge any fee for this process.
- Please verify any suspicious communication regarding this advert with the KPC Human Resource Office near you.
- Internship does not guarantee permanent employment at KPC.
KPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proceed with the Application by clicking on the link in the Apply Button
To apply for this job please visit e-recruitment.kpc.co.ke.