KFCB Finance Officer
Hiring Organization: Kenya Film Classification Board – KFCB
Job REF: KFCB/HR/7/2022
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Grade: KFCB 6
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 15th August 2022
The Kenya Film Classification Board – KFCB is currently recruiting for the following position: KFCB Finance Officer.
Responsible for compiling and preparing budget estimates.
- Controlling expenditure commitments in the Board;
- Evaluating and scrutinizing expenditure proposals;
- Monitoring commitments on expenditures for recurrent, development and donor funds;
- Compiling information required in the budgetary process;
- Processing medium term expenditure and revised estimates budget;
- Compiling and formatting financial estimates;
- Participating in preparation of budget estimates;
- Taking initial action on budget monitoring; and
- Preparing reports and briefs on budgetary allocations;
- Preparing draft budgets from units;
- Preparing financial variance reports;
- Committing LSOs and LPOs as per set budgetary limits.
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Specifications/Requirements for Appointment;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Commerce (Accounting/ Finance option), Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
How to Apply
The KFCB advises candidates who meet the requirements to send their applications through the address below, citing the reference number of the position they are applying for. Applications should have a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, and National Identity Card.
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Classification Board
Uchumi House, 15th Floor along Agakhan Walk
P.O. Box 44226-00100
All applications should reach the Board on or before Monday, 15th August 2022
- Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement
- KFCB will Only contact shortlisted and successful applicants
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- KFCB requires that shortlisted candidates to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcript during the interviews.
For More information on this position kindly visit kfcb.go.ke/Careers