getin41 Kenya Tourism Board
KTB Marketing Officer
Hiring Organization: Kenya Tourism Board – KTB
Job Grade: 6/5
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022
Kenya Tourism Board – KTB seeks to recruit competent individuals to fill the following positions: KTB Marketing Officer.
Brief About Kenya Tourism Board (KTB)
Kenya Tourism Board (KTB) is a State Corporation established under the Tourism Act whose mandate is to market Kenya as a tourist destination locally, regionally and internationally. KTB’s marketing strategy includes inspiring the world through a powerful brand Kenya by digital marketing programs that takes advantage of the latest technology and research-based strategies. The position(s) above is key in order to deliver on this strategy and for Kenya to compete effectively with other destinations.
- Assist in development of itineraries
- Assist in coordination of stakeholder’s familiarization trips.
- To assist in maintenance and updating register of region’s invoices including information on Market Development Representatives, international and local suppliers.
- Assist in monitoring stock levels of collateral material in liaison with the Product, Administration and Procurement Departments respectively.
- To assist in identification of ideal corporate giveaways for the planned regional activities.
- Assist in developing and maintain client database for e-marketing and distribution of information for stakeholders.
- To Assist in implementation the Social Media components of the KTB Digital Marketing Strategy
- Assist with the positioning of the Magical Kenya Brand and drive Brand consistency on Social Media space
Key Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the followings; Marketing, Tourism Management, Commerce (Marketing Option), Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Digital Marketing Skills will be added advantage
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to make applications online by 5:00pm 31st January 2022
No hard copy applications will be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit VALID DOCUMENTS to satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and will be required to submit among other documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
“KTB is an equal opportunity employer and commits to diversity and gender equality.”
For more information visit; http://ktb.go.ke/
Proceed with the Application by clicking on the link in the Apply Button
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.