getin41 Machakos University
Machakos University Senior Accountant (Hotel) – (Two (2) Years Contract)
Hiring Organization: Machakos University
Job Grade 12
Location: Machakos, Kenya
Application Deadline: 22nd August 2022
Machakos University invites applications from candidates with suitable qualifications and experience with excellent credentials to fill the following vacant position in the University: Machakos University Senior Accountant (Hotel) – (Two (2) Years Contract).
Brief About Machakos University
Machakos University was awarded a Charter on 7th October 2016 and is a successor of Machakos University College. It is located one (1) km from Machakos Town along the main Machakos-wote road.
Contacts For Machakos University
P.O Box 136-90100 Machakos
Mobile No: 0708387603, 0737434504
Email Address: email@example.com,
Duties and responsibilities include:
- preparation of management reports and financial statements regarding hotel payments to facilitate decision making
- File statutory returns with the relevant authorities to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure payment of casual employees is properly processed and paid
- Provide input in the budgeting process of the department.
Requirements for Appointment
- Must have an eamed M.Sc. in Accounting/ Auditing, MBA (Accounting or Finance) plus CPA Part II.
- Three (3) years relevant working experience.
- Membership to Professional Body,
- Must have an earned Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Accounting/Finance option)/ Audit or equivalent) and CPA Part III.
- Six (6) years relevant work experience three (3) of which as Accountant Il/ Internal Auditor 1 Grade 9/10 or equivalent.
- Membership to Professional Body.
- Must be Computer Literate (Accounting packages).For more information on the application procedure, kindly visit the University website: www.mksu.ac.ke
How to Apply
All Applications should be sent to:
Deputy Vice Chancellor (APF)
P.O BOX 136-90100
The applications should reach the Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s (Administration, Planning and Finance) office on or before 22nd August, 2022.
Machakos University will Only contact shortlisted candidates.
The University is an equal opportunity employer; It encourages women, persons with disabilities and those from marginalized regions to apply.
The University advises applicants to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes before the advert deadline. A soft copy (one running pdf file) of the application must also be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org