getin41 Parliament of Kenya
Media Relations Assistant Parliament Service
Hiring Organization: The Parliamentary Service Commission
PSC Scale: 7
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021
The Parliamentary Service Commission wishes to recruit energetic and results-oriented individuals to fill the following vacancies: Media Relations Assistant Parliament Service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in preparation of all public relations related activities including publishing of brochures, handbooks, etc.;
- Assisting in collating data for the updating of the parliamentary website in liaison with the IT department;
- To Assist in coordination of the outreach program; and
- Assisting in coordinating and receiving non-VIP visitors to Parliament;
Qualifications are Requirements for the Position
Requirement for Appointment For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Have a Diploma in Public Relations and Media or any other relevant field;
- Have Three (3) years’ experience in handling public relations and media issues; and
- Be competent in use of IT as a working tool.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE ONLY through the Parliamentary Service Commission website; www.parliament.go.ke/vacancies or http://careers.parliament.go.ke/PSC
so as to reach the undersigned on or before 10th December 2021.
Note to Applicants:
APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE POST OFFICE, EMAIL OR HAND DELIVERY SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For any Enquires and assistance relating to this recruitment, please contact the help-desk.
The Parliamentary Service Commission has a help desk with the following email addresses and phone numbers you can reach at any time.
- Telkom+254 202848000
- +254 113522445
- +254 738663100
Please note that any communication relating to the processing of the applications shall be only through the Parliamentary website, the above emails and/ or the online recruitment system notices.
NOTE TO THOSE WHO HAD APPLIED BEFORE (LAST WEEK)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND THAT THE PREVIOUS DATA ON REGISTRATION WAS PURGED AND APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER A FRESH TO PROCEED WITH APPLICATION.
Proceed with the Application by clicking on the link in the Apply Button
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job please visit careers.parliament.go.ke.