getin41 County Government of Kitui
Medical Officer Kitui County – 7 Positions
Hiring Organization: County Government of Kitui
Dept: Health and Sanitation
Job Group ‘M’
Location: Kitui, Kenya
Application Deadline: 3rd August 2021
Kitui County Public Service Board (CPSB) invites applications from qualified persons to be considered for the position: Medical Officer Kitui County – 7 Positions.
Terms of Service and Remuneration
Salary Scale: Kshs. 49,000X2,170-51,170X2,550-53,270X2,650-56,370X2,750-59,120X2,920-62,040X3,080-65,120 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnosing, caring, and treating diseases
- Performing medical and surgical procedures
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters
- Participating in management of medicines, medical instruments, and equipment;
- Providing health education
- Maintaining medical records, health Information, and data
- Counseling patients and their relatives on diagnoses and bereavement
- Teaching and coaching medical students, nursing students, and clinical officer interns; and preparing requisite documents for registration.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B; Ch.B.) degree recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized institution
- Registration license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, a National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town, or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before 3rd August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services.
The County Government of Kitui encourages qualified Women, persons living with disabilities, and those from minority and Marginalised groups to apply.
For The Latest Jobs, Check our Job Listings