getin41 Metropal Sacco
Metropal Sacco Tellers
Hiring Organization: Metropal Sacco
Location: Various in Kenya
Application Deadline: 28th January 2022
Metropal Sacco is looking for qualified individuals to fit in the following positions across all their branches: Metropal Sacco Tellers.
Brief About Metropal Sacco
Metropal Sacco is a co-operative union established under the Ministry of Co-operatives and Marketing, registered under the Co-operative Society’s Act Cap 490 of the Laws of Kenya. Currently they have an asset base of over 29 billion Kenya Shillings and with over 100,000 members across the country. They have branches in Nairobi, Kisumu, Meru, Kiambu, Thika, Meru, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu and Mombasa. Besides providing savings and credit services the SACCO has other business lines like property management, mortgage services and Metropal Insurance which has been operational for over 20 years.
For more information Visit: https://metropal.co.ke/
- Co-custodian of cash and ATMs and Test Keys
- Checking of cash vouchers, transfer vouchers and transaction journal
- Authorization of cash and transfer transactions within their limits
- Confirmation of payment with the customer for the amount above the cashiers’ limit
- Repatriation of cash to reserve after the cross entry are properly authorized
- Management of the teller line and staff reporting to him/her
- Servicing and reconciliation of the ATM
- Confirming and balancing of physical cash in and out of the vault
- Print and check cashiers’ transaction report and transfer vouchers
- Conduct cash surprise check in order to avoid fraud
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, economics, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Database Management, statistics, business administration, accounting or any other related field
How to apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever-growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to email@example.com by Friday 28th January 2022.
The recruitment team will Only contact shortlisted candidates.
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org