getin41 Reale Hospital
Neonatal Nurse for Reale Hospital
Reports To: Chief Nurse
Location: Eldoret, Kenya
Application Deadline: 15th April 2021
Duties And Responsibilities for The Neonatal Nurse
The Neonatal Nurse duties and Responsibilities shall include;
- Facilitating the admission and discharge process of patients into NBU/NICU
- Evaluating and overseeing the care of infant in the NICU/ NBU.
- Providing appropriate healthcare services to the neonates.
- Maintaining records on patients /client’s health condition and care.
- Providing health education and counseling services to the parents or guardians of the neonate.
- Higher National Diploma in Kenya Registered Neonatal nursing.
- Registered and Licensed with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Served as a Kenya registered health nurse for a minimum of 2 years.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the NBU/NICU.
- Up-to-date knowledge of NBU/NICU equipments.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the minimum requirements listed, please click the Apply button. Only accept online applications shall be accepted.
To start the application process, click on the brown link in the apply button
For The Latest Jobs Click on our Job Listings
To apply for this job please visit www.realehospital.com.