getin41 Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Waiter/Waitress – Nairobi
Hiring Organization: Radisson Hotel Group
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 5th December 2021
Radisson Hotel Group is seeking to recruit for the following position for one of its hotels in Nairobi, Kenya: Radisson Hotel Waiter/Waitress – Nairobi.
Do you have an appetite to deliver first class service and are passionate about all things Food & Beverage? Then why not the team at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where their guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Their Food & Beverage Service Team are the final piece of the puzzle, they are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – creating memorable moments for their guests.
As Server/Waiter/Waitress, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where they believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that they do!
If interested, then why not say Yes I Can! as Radisson Hotel Group is looking for passionate people just like you!
About the Hotel
Radisson Hotel Group has a newly built hotel which is only 5 kilometres from Nairobi city centre, within a major commercial and economic district. The new hotel has has 140 rooms with a design for comfort. Guests can enjoy all-day dining at the in-house restaurant and terrace bar, or relax with friends at the rooftop lounge bar, which offers amazing views of the city. For those looking to keep up with their workout routine they can make use of the on-site gym, or cool off in the swimming pool.
Key Responsibilities of the Server/Waiter/Waitress
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks to the role. Also ensures to carry out all work in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report. To ensure the control of costs and inventory as well as to attain productivity and performance levels.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Server/Waiter/Waitress:
- Experience in food & beverage service beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, their Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit: careers.radissonhotels.com.
How to Apply
Proceed with the Application by clicking on the link in the Apply Button
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.