getin41 Kilifi County
Registered Nurse III Kilifi County – 26 Posts
Hiring Organization: Kilifi County Public Service Board
Department of Health
Location: Kilifi County, Kenya
Application Deadline: 13th December 2021
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions: Registered Nurse III Kilifi County – 26 Positions. This is the entry level position for this cadre.
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: Ksh. 25,470 – 33,950 p.m
Other Allowances as are issued by Salaries and Remuneration Commission
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes.
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including integrated.
- Management of childhood illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, antenatal care and delivery, providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs.
- Referring patients and clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans.
- Maintaining records on patients/client’s health condition and care; ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment.
- And collecting and compiling data.
Qualifications and Requirements
Requirements for Appointment For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing,
- Kenya Registered Nursing, from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website.
Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
Address it to; –
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108 KILIFI
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of December, 2021.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
The recruitment team shall Only contact shortlisted and successful candidates.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job please visit kilifi.go.ke.