getin41 Qatar Airways Group
Reservations and Ticketing Supervisor in Khartoum for Qatar Airways
Hiring Organization: Qatar Airways Group
Qatar Airways Group is pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team as Reservations and Ticketing Supervisor in Khartoum.
About the Reservations and Ticketing Supervisor in Khartoum
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Plans, supervises, and supports the Reservation and Ticketing staff in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and surpass the annual revenue targets.
- Encourages teamwork, consistency of service, and proper coordination.
- Support staff and customers to resolve difficult issues /problems pertaining to Reservations and Ticketing, on a daily basis.
- Arranges reservations and routing for using timetables, airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff book to encourage to maximum revenue for the Airline.
- Perform a proper flight firming check to maximize flight utilization and reduce No-shows.
- Deal with all mishandled passengers, NORECs, and DNB as required each day to reduce passenger complaints.
- Guide, support and assist the Reservation and Ticketing staff on any queries and supervise the unit in the absence of the Line Manager.
- Brief and update the Ticketing Office of Management regularly on any requests that require their approval.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Qualifications Reservations and Ticketing Supervisor in Khartoum
- Relevant College or University qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members
- Knowledge of special rates/ offers/ promotions.
- Mathematical skills.
- Fair knowledge of World Geography.
To start the application process, click on the brown link in the apply button
For The Latest Jobs Click on our Job Listings
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.