getin41 Vivo Energy Zambia
Retail Portfolio Planning Manager – Vivo Energy
Hiring Organization: Vivo Energy
Retail Portfolio Planning Manager: Job Purpose
The Retail Portfolio Planning Manager task is to coordinate the elaboration and implementation of the OU retail portfolio plan with specific regard to all aspects of network development, site optimization, property management including other retail categories (operational excellence, CR/QSR/ONFR, Lubes…)
To manage the Retail network portfolio (existing and new sites) to maximize its mid and long-term profitability and returns including CAPEX optimization and improving the like-for-like growth.
- Custodian of the retail portfolio master plan, to be reviewed annually.
- Ensure retail network investments are aligned with the approved network strategy.
- Timely negotiation of property purchase, lease agreements/ supply agreements, and renewal and financing (loans, prepaid rentals/rebates) for existing company-leased and dealer-owned service stations
- Act as Project Manager for all site optimization projects.
- Coordinate Key retail data collection and updates: market data (both at macro and micro level) including competitors data
- Run portfolio optimization scenarios (with a focus on CAPEX optimization and like for like improvement) and coordinate the annual retail portfolio review sessions – critical inputs to the retail annual 5-year planning cycle
- Track and report network KPI’s on a monthly basis.
- To perform investment appraisals of growth/value-added projects and to prepare business cases for capital expenditure requests, including Maintenance CAPEX budget.
- Retail focal point for annual update of IROPS (Individual Retail Outlet Profitability Statement), Segmentation, and subsequent action plan (Identifications and disposals of unprofitable assets on the retail network, platform migration…)
- Work with the Ops Support team to establish the integrated profitability to both VE and Retailer and provide input in the Retailer Master Plan determining the best fit of retailers to sites and optimal rentals payable.
- Provide input into site design for specific projects with the Engineering team.
- Prepare, maintain and update property database of the whole network with key emphasis on critical dates (renewals, expiry)
- Responsible for all property administration in the retail network portfolio – timely payment of rents, rates and taxes.
- Responsible for ensuring that network information systems reflect the correct data.
- To act as Property Manager for the retail network in view of optimizing the value of the asset base and ensure that it enhances business performance.
- To liaise with relevant authorities for securing all permits and clearances for all growth/value-added projects required as per the local legal framework.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Degree in Management or Engineering or Sales or any related field
- Minimum 7 years of work experience, preferably in a retail environment.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong people management skills and the ability to coach and train others.
- Pragmatic, hands-on and ability to spend substantial time travelling in the field/on-site – requires driving license.
- Results-oriented and ability to deliver through others and lead team synergies.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
To start the application process, click on the brown link in the apply button
For The Latest Jobs Click on our Job Listings
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.