Route to Consumer Manager KWAL
Hiring Organization: Kenya Wine Agencies Ltd – KWAL
Job Reference: HR/COM/RTC 2022
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 25th January 2022
Kenya Wine Agencies Limited is currently seeking a suitable candidate for the following position: Route to Consumer Manager KWAL.
Supporting the execution of Route to Consumers (RTC) strategy in Kenya & Exports to ensure demand fulfilment at optimum cost for consumers, distributors and KWAL. Drive optimum service levels & reach through the execution of a fit for purpose and competitive RTC for the markets,
Route to Consumer
- Oversight of all ‘Route to Consumer’ (RTC) activities in the markets
- Support execution of RTC strategy across the markets in close collaboration with National Sales managers and all cross functional teams
- Diagnose critically current RTC and identify, then prioritize opportunities to maximize KWALs reach and offer differentiated services at optimum cost
- Develop clear recommendations on Route to consumer strategy and cost to serve as part of the annual business planning process.
- Ensure the Annual Service Level Agreements with Distributors are aligned with the RTC objectives
- Develop a route planning framework based on outlet targeting and segmentation
- Develop the strategy for distributor/sub-distributor & wholesaler management and development
- Provide the tools and framework for demand fulfilment execution
- Implement and drive a performance management culture and process for Route to consumer with key KPIs.
- Ensure compliance requirements with KWAL policies and procedures are met for managing and engaging third parties
- Work collaboratively with Area Managers to facilitate implementation of evolving Route to consumer strategies according to region maturity and capability/capacity to execute.
- Advise and implement best warehousing and stock management practices at Distributorships.
- Responsible for developing the framework for capability building of Sales reps, TDRs and DSRs based on the 70-20-10 development guide
- Work with Area Sales Managers to identify the development and training needs of the sales team, then liaise with HRBP and National Sales Manager to deliver solutions that will address the gaps identified.
- Fully embed the understanding of KWAL Channel plans, Policies, SOPs and other compliance requirements in the Sales team.
- Responsible for managing the all processes that relate to the automation of the sales activities and using insight from their analysis to give foresight to the business.
- Support Territory Sales Managers on optimising route to market practises such as route planning based on the automation tools.
- Collate all market SFE analysis, and track key KPI indices on RTC activities and prepare reports recommending remedial interventions.
- Ensuring compliance with distributor operating standards i.e., minimum stock levels, tools, warehousing, people and sales systems.
- Maintain and review Distributor KPIs and incentives.
- Manage on boarding and rationalization of Distributors in Line with KWAL Distribution Strategy.
- Embed within the sales Team KWALs relationship management model with Distributors.
- Monthly review of distributor profitability with KWAL operations
- Growing distributor retail coverage and percentage of KWAL’s share in distributor business
- Advising distributors on best cash flow management practices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Masters in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a commercial division with exposure on majority of the key areas such as Sales Management, distributor management & Route to Consumer
- Experience with an automated sales environment is essential.
- FMCG industry
Job Closing Date, 25/01/2022,
How to Apply
Proceed with the Application by clicking on the link in the Apply Button
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job please visit kwal.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.