Sales Engineer – Cold Room Panel
Hiring Organization: MRM – Mabati Rolling Mills
Location: Athi River, Kenya
Reference Number: MRMMRKTG0262022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with cross functional teams and partners to actualise new value addition propositions and products for customers within Kenya, both manufactured and traded.
- Increase SBS’s revenue and contributions from Solution Sales.
- Ensure Sales target to be achieve as laid down by management.
- Explore and develop new business opportunity across multiple segments for application of Pre-fab insulated panels & Cold room solutions within Kenya.
- Liaison with relevant industry specific professional association, corporations, co-operatives government agencies to leverage potential Pre-fab Insulated panels & cold chain development solutions in line with reporting manager.
- Ensure timely and accurate reports as required by the reporting manager.
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within the territory.
- Identify gaps in SBS current portfolio of solutions and traded items offering within Kenya.
- Proactively identify, engage in and assist in strategic solution sales based on targeted products and training of sales staff and customers.
- Build go to market strategy for Building Solutions (traded and manufactured accessories)
- Minimum academic qualification:Bachelors Degree – Sales & Marketing, Engineering
- Qualifications as an added advantage: MBA (Sales & Marketing)
- General work experience (years): 8years
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): 5 years
- Industry: Manufacturing/Building/Construction
Key competencies and skills:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Sales acumen
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong planning skills
- Strong organizing skills
- Skilled in strategy and business development
- Strong leadership skills
- High on initiative and ability to manage ambiguity
How to Apply
If you have interest and would like to apply for the position, kindly click on the link the apply button to start the application process.
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job please visit safal.mcidirecthire.com.