getin41 Parliament of Kenya
Secretarial Assistant I Parliament Service – 4 Posts
Hiring Organization: The Parliamentary Service Commission
PSC Scale: 6
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021
The Parliamentary Service Commission wishes to recruit energetic and results-oriented individuals to fill the following vacancies: Secretarial Assistant I Parliament Service – 4 Positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring security of office records, documents and equipment;
- Managing office petty cash;
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewritten form;
- Processing data;
- Managing e-office;
- Managing office protocol;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments; and
- Operating office equipment.
Qualifications and Requirements
Requirements for Appointment For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, mean grade C- (minus) with at least C (Plain) in English language; and the following academic and professional qualifications offered by Kenya National Examinations Council: –
- Shorthand I (60 w.p.m.) or Audio Typewriting II;
- Typewriting II (minimum 40 w.p.m.)/Computerized document processing III;
- Business English II /Communication I;
- Office Practice II; vi. Commerce I;
- Secretarial Duties I;
- Office management III/Office Administration and management III;
- A certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE ONLY through the Parliamentary Service Commission website; www.parliament.go.ke/vacancies or http://careers.parliament.go.ke/PSC
so as to reach the undersigned on or before 10th December 2021.
Note to Applicants:
APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE POST OFFICE, EMAIL OR HAND DELIVERY SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For any Enquires and assistance relating to this recruitment, please contact the help-desk.
The Parliamentary Service Commission has a help desk with the following email addresses and phone numbers you can reach at any time.
- Telkom+254 202848000
- +254 113522445
- +254 738663100
Please note that any communication relating to the processing of the applications shall be only through the Parliamentary website, the above emails and/ or the online recruitment system notices.
NOTE TO THOSE WHO HAD APPLIED BEFORE (LAST WEEK)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND THAT THE PREVIOUS DATA ON REGISTRATION WAS PURGED AND APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER A FRESH TO PROCEED WITH APPLICATION.
Proceed with the Application by clicking on the link in the Apply Button
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job please visit careers.parliament.go.ke.