getin41 County Assembly of Bungoma
Senior Internal Auditor – Bungoma County
Hiring Organization: County Assembly of Bungoma
Job Grade CASB 5
Reference: CASB 42/8/2021
Location: Bungoma, Kenya
Application Deadline: 23rd September 2021
The Bungoma County Assembly Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following Position: Senior Internal Auditor – Bungoma County. The remuneration for the Senior Internal Auditor – Bungoma County shall be as below:
- Basic Salary: 87,360
- House Allowance: 21,000
- Other Allowance: 12,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation, implementation of audit programmes used by the department;
- Reviewing audit reports;
- Undertake institutional risk assessments;
- Carrying out investigations on irregularities identified or reported in audit reports; and
- Identifying activities subject to audit coverage, evaluating their significance and assessing the degree of risk inherent in terms of the audit costs involved;
- Initiating departmental procurement process as per the approved procurement plan;
- Identifying departmental training needs based on performance appraisal reports;
- Drafting departmental budget proposal;
Requirements for Appointment
- minimum of four (4) years experience in the relevant field;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Auditing, Business Administration or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Be in possession of CPA Part III or its equivalent.
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or Institute of Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) and in good standing;
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting for not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrate integrity, objectivity, confidentiality, competence, due professional care, independence, merit, and ability as reflected in work performance.
- Meet with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number (Reference) on the top left corner of the envelope and be addressed to;
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O. Box 1886 – 50200, Bungoma
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or be hand-delivered to the Human Resources Management Office, Room 10 at the main County Assembly building.
Interested candidates are should submit their applications no later than 23rd September 2021
The County Assembly of Bungoma is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.bungomaassembly.go.ke.