getin41 Kenya Pipeline Comapany (KPC)
Technician (Operations) Kenya Pipeline
Hiring Organization: Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC)
Grade KPC 9
Application Deadline: 18th May 2021
Technician (Operations) Kenya Pipeline: Technicians in this cadre may be deployed to perform duties in any of the following functional areas:
- Assist the Senior Technician in monitoring product levels in dump tanks and the interceptor as required and arrange for their off-loading as directed by the Station Controller.
- Maintain checks on the field equipment status and good in-house keeping and keep a log in a clear manner.
- Assist the Senior Technician in monitoring line pressure and pump parameters and liaises with NCC on the same for smooth operations of the line.
- Raise defect notifications to relevant sections to attend to defective equipment.
- Report incidences and unusual events to various levels of authority as appropriate.
- Maintain and record shift events in the logbook in a clear manner.
- Assist the Senior Technician in raising equipment defect reports to facilitate timely repair.
- Assist the Senior Technician in carrying out maintenance and other related activities in Tank Farm and Plant areas.
- Assist the Senior Technician in maintaining up to date record of outstanding equipment defect.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of plant area
- Assist the Senior Technician during the products tank draining programme.
- Assist the Senior Technician in maintaining an updated record of trucks.
- Assist the Senior Technician in ensuring records pertaining to loading are properly maintained.
- Assist the Senior Technician in maintaining a record of stored transactions
- Assist the Senior Technician in preparing daily, weekly, and monthly deliveries reports.
- Assist the Senior Technician in daily reconciliation of product movements.
For appointment to this grade, a person must have:
- Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or its recognized equivalent.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
Interested candidates are requested to visit the KPC website www.kpc.co.ke under the Career Opportunities section where the Job Descriptions and Specifications, as well as the User Manual containing instructions on how to apply for the position, that has been posted.
All applications should be received no later than Tuesday, 18th May 2021.
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit www.kpc.co.ke.