getin41 Britam Insurance
Unit Manager for Britam Kenya
Location: Multiple Locations in Kenya
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021
Job purpose for The Unit Manager for Britam
The Unit Manager for Britam will be responsible for providing overall leadership to a group of Financial Advisors (unit) as prescribed in Britam to ensure key performance indicators for the unit are met.
- Sales planning that achieves the set goals and objectives.
- Selling of Life Products and other company products as targets prescribe.
- Quality recruitment, selection, and retention of productive Financial Advisors.
- Conducting training on company products, processes, sales, and soft skills to achieve results.
- Conduct Field Training with Financial Advisors to ensure a hands-on approach to sales
- Performance management and supervision to drive sales across all product lines and meet targets.
- Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring, and motivation to members of their teams and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed on action plans.
- Market segmentation and opening of markets for financial advisors to secure business.
- Meeting the set persistency levels of life business and retention targets for other lines of business.
- Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers
- Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Manager
- Accountable to the Branch Manager
- Required to liaise and work closely with the other departments such as training, sales managers
- Britam customers
- Insurance sector players
Knowledge, experience, and qualifications required
- A business-related degree is a minimum requirement or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in Life Insurance Unit Management added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications in COP. However, certification or proof of study in ACII, AIIK, or CIM will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Above average computer skills
To start the application process, click on the brown link in the apply button
For The Latest Jobs Click on our Job Listings
To apply for this job please visit britam.taleo.net.