POSITION: CHANGE MANAGER
- To create, maintain and communicate Change management strategies and policies. Ensuring all stakeholders across the bank are well versed on the change management process and understand their responsibilities.
- Ensure governance of the Change Management Policy and procedures through continuous reporting, training and education.
- To define and measure success metrics and monitor change process & problems. Highlight areas for improvement through continual service improvement program, working with key stakeholders and identifying trends through reporting.
- Lead and coordinate Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and activities.
- Provide assurance on risk mitigation and minimize the impact of change related events by chairing of regular Change Management meetings with Application, Development, Infrastructure and Business areas and any other stakeholder.
- Responsible for day-to-day oversight and management of changes within the change management process. Ensuring changes are moved through the lifecycle and the necessary assessment/approval is carried out.
- Develop ways and means to optimize the change delivery pipeline providing stakeholder visibility and ensuring efficient delivery.
- Monitor and Manage IT Change Demand pipeline ensuring constraints are identified and flagged for action by relevant owners.
- Lead the division in entrenching Agile Change delivery.
- Lead the division in monitoring the performance of change against expected benefits.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study.
- Certification in ITIL is required.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in at least two IT disciplines such as (Project Management, Service Management, Agile Software Delivery, IT Governance and IT Support) in a multi-tier environment.
- Experience with Windows and Unix operating systems.
- Experience with Network Services, Protocols and Internetworking Technology.
- Ability to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications on individual components and projects.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management and subject matter experts across the industry and within the organization to drive adoption of Enterprise Architecture.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV. https://irecruitment.kcbgroup.com/
follow the link below to get to the recruitment portal if you don’t have log in credentials
https://ke.kcbgroup.com/about-us/careers then click on any available job and follow prompts
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday 31st December 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old).
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts.
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable.