Position: CHAPLAIN (PROTESTANT)
The University of Embu (UoEm) is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of Chaplain (Protestant)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Applicants for this position must be holders of a Degree in Theology (Biblical Theology/Divinity), and either Masters in Theology / MPhil in Theology, MA in Theology, or MA in Biblical Studies. In addition, the applicants must:
- Be an ordained Minister;
- Be recommended by either the Bishop of the Diocese (Anglican), the Presiding Bishop (Methodist), the Moderator (Presbyterian), or the Bishop in charge of His/Her Church (for other denominations);
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ post ordainment experience in pastoral work.
An earned PhD in the relevant area will be an added advantage.
Those who had applied during the last advertisement need not apply.
How to apply:
- Visit the University of Embu website; www.embuni.ac.ke select the Job Application Portal and fill in your details as guided; and
- Submit one (1) hard copy application package (with job reference number clearly marked on the envelope) with the following;
- Application letter
- Detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages) with names of three (3) referees who are well known you.
- Copies of certified academic and professional certificates
- A copy of the National ID card
- A copy of the current payslip (if any)
- Other relevant testimonials
Note: Applicants who do not submit one (1) hard copy of the application package will not be considered.
Applicants should notify the three (3) referees to send their recommendation letters directly to the undersigned in a sealed envelope before the deadline.
The Application Package (hard and soft copy) should reach the undersigned not later than 5.00 pm on Friday, 8th January 2021.
The Vice-Chancellor, University of Embu,
P.O. Box 6-60100, Embu, Kenya.
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted;
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply; and
- University of Embu does not levy any fees for job application
University of Embu is an equal opportunity employer