SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
Position: LECTURER – GRADE 12
The University of Embu (UoEm) is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Lecturer in their School Of Agriculture in Agricultural Extension
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Applicants must be holders of an earned PhD degree from a recognized University in the relevant area of specialty. In addition, applicants must:
- Have a Master’s degree in addition to a first degree from a recognized University in the relevant field;
- Show evidence of attendance and contribution at learned conferences, seminars or workshops; and
- Show evidence of continued research. Those who have university teaching experience and have published in refereed journals will have an added advantage.
How to apply:
- Visit the University of Embu website; www.embuni.ac.ke select the Job Application Portal and fill in your details as guided; and
- Submit one (1) hard copy application package (with job reference number clearly marked on the envelope) with the following;
- Application letter
- Detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages) with names of three (3) referees who are well known you.
- Copies of certified academic and professional certificates
- A copy of the National ID card
- A copy of the current payslip (if any)
- Other relevant testimonials
Note: Applicants who do not submit one (1) hard copy of the application package will not be considered.
Applicants should notify the three (3) referees to send their recommendation letters directly to the undersigned in a sealed envelope before the deadline.
The Application Package (hard and soft copy) should reach the undersigned not later than 5.00 pm on Friday, 8th January 2021.
The Vice-Chancellor, University of Embu,
P.O. Box 6-60100, Embu, Kenya.
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted;
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply; and
- University of Embu does not levy any fees for job application
University of Embu is an equal opportunity employer