Position: Jubilee Insurance
Organization: Jubilee Health Insurance Limited
Job Reference Number: HRJIC599
Application Deadline : 14th January 2021
Jubilee Insurance is having an exciting career opportunity for Junior Quality Assurance Officer, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Assistant Quality Assurance Officer and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
Under general supervision, the role holder is responsible for performing intermediate and daily quality assurance reviews to ensure and report on the accuracy of claims processing end-to-end and other key business processes.
- Randomly audit claim transactions, including high value, declines and duplicate claims.
- Determine error sources and accurate entry of registered and approved claims.
- Ensure pricing arrangements have been applied accurately.
- Attend and actively participate in Quality Assurance Team meetings.
- Analyze claims supporting documents to establish liability.
- Monitor and ensure that the key interfaces adhere to the set claims handling standards and escalate non-adherence to the management
- Detail-oriented with problem-solving abilities structural and conceptual thinking
- Ability to handle detailed tasks and work with varying types of data.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A team player willing to learn, apply and improve Quality Assurance best practices consistently.
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in any Healthcare-related field.
- Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, AIIK) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of medical insurance claims processes and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience in insurance concepts & regulatory requirements.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 14th January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted