Position: Credit Control Assistant
Application Deadline: 18th January 2021
- Appraisal and Approval Process of New Credit Customer’s Limits and Terms
- Undertake a due diligence for the new credit customers before terms approval.
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure credit application is promptly completed with the requisite documentation.
- Filing and maintaining complete records in respect of each credit customer
- Ensure the Sales staffs are informed of the credit terms and limits of their customers
- Responsible for ensuring those monthly statements are sent to customers.
- In conjunction with the sales team, produces a monthly visit plan for overdue customers
- Ensures overdue payments are initially chased by telephone / email
- On a weekly basis report compliance with the above plan and the amounts collected from the customers
- Liaise with Customer Service and Warehouse Supervisor to ensure sales delivery notes and other sales supporting are promptly completed and filed.
- Liaise with Credit Controller to ensure all accounts are within their credit limits and all credit facilities are authorized.
- Organizes and ensure timely banking of all cheques
- Assisting in retrieving customer’s invoices/notes upon request
- Approving of Order processing form before they are invoiced
- Approving orders after invoicing before delivery
- Releasing of aged analysis on weekly basis
- Releasing weekly report on status of debts that are over 180days past due
- Conducting debtor’s reconciliation
Job Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional Negotiation skills.
- High level of confidence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advocacy and high level of persistence.
- Quick learner and willingness to learn.
- Proper planning and organizing skills
- Exemplary Relationship management skills
- A minimum of a Degree in Business or other relevant field
- Knowledge of an ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 2017-Navision) is a plus.
- At least CPA PART 2
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field
This is an entry-level role; experience in customer management is an added advantage
Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages (Spoken and written)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Self-prepared CV file – the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
How to Apply
To apply click the link below, select the position and follow the prompts
Deadline 18th January 2021