Position: Sales Trainer (Product and Applications)
Your responsibilities as a Product & Application Sales Trainer at Videojet include:
- Develop and own the successful execution of sales Training/enablement programs to ensure customers and partners are equipped with content, resources, tools, and training to differentiate and sell Videojet solutions
- Collaborate with Sales/Marketing/Technical and other functions to identify and develop core sales training and enablement curriculum, customized regionally as needed, for various audiences
- Measure and report on sales enablement investments and the programs conducted
Danaher is looking for a professional who is:
Motivated and Driven – to focus their energy and efforts towards achieving success!
Sales Orientated – focused and driven by the challenge of developing new customers or finding untapped opportunities to grow their business
Disruptive Thinker – approaches problems and work with innovation at the forefront of their mind
Great Teammate – relationship savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts
Customer-Oriented – build dedication and trust through a strong work ethic and focus on customers
Your Experience will include:
- Preferably Technical product sales or sales training experience in a B2B environment
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise (sales team, customers, channel partners, and internal support partners)
- Good command of English, both written and verbal (French is a plus) and able to travel up to 40% of time
Being part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important. It’s a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals. You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements click the button below to Apply