Position: Internship (Ordinary National Diploma)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Role & Responsibility
The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1-year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, and Human Resources etc. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in any discipline)
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Excel mastery, Data Analysis, Report Writing Skills.
JUST SO YOU KNOW
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
How to Apply
If you fit the description above and would like to be part of P&G, click the Button below to Apply