Position: Plant Engineering Internship
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Job Category: Manufacturing
The Opportunity Overview
Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing Company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
If Successful, you will work at the P&G Manufacturing Plant in Ibadan to fulfill your National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. The role is on a full-time basis and all tools needed to build your capability will be provided to you
At Ibadan Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team, as a Process Engineer in our production line. The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will be developing, configuring and optimizing processes from inception through to start up and validation. Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
You will lead and develop any organization you are working with to deliver organization capability and technical mastery, to automate systems, identify technical issues and provide lasting solution to deliver excellent business result.
This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry-leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily– expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
What is offered at P&G
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others employees
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- P&G will Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- P&G offers you a high-performing and stimulating work environment where our Principle, Values and Purpose are paramount
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- P&G will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
What P&G is looking for?
- Top Talent: BSc Chemical Engineering/Electrical Electronic engineering/Industrial and processing Engineering.
- Candidate applying must have completed coursed in the above field and ready to complete National Youth Service Corps Program in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Proficiency in MS office use 4. Demonstration of P&G Peak performance factors
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Technical mastery – an ability to master the principles of the electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
It May Interest You To Know, #weseeequal
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
How to Apply
If you fit the description above and would like to be part of P&G, click the Button below to Apply