Position: Senior Support staff – Quality Control
Overall purpose of the job
The overall purpose of this job is to ensure all products conform to the set specifications by performing laboratory analysis and communicating the results in a timely manner.
- Perform routine and non-routine tests and analyses using the appropriate technical equipment and instruments.
- Advise production teams on necessary changes to process.
- Evidence for regulatory bodies and customers for process controls.
- To initiate root cause analysis that would assist on closure of quality gaps
- Maintain equipment in proper working order per lab guidelines; maintain a clean work area;
- Standardize all reagents per SOPs
- Performance analysis of products
- Monitoring and advising of quality product and process of soap
Minimum of a Diploma in any of the below field of study;
- Analytical chemistry,
- Food science,
- Laboratory technology,
- Chemical & Process engineering
- Any other science related fields.
Experience, Skills and Competences
- 1 year experience in laboratory analysis.
- Soap and edible oil process.
- Standardization of reagents
- Attention to detail
- Excellent RCA skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above, click the Button below to Apply for the position