Position: Stock Controller
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Ensure stock is correctly received, stored and issued.
- Manage all products stock movements and follow up on any discrepancies that may arise.
- Ensure all stock records are kept up-to-date while maintaining accuracy.
- Capturing and issuing stock in the computer system.
- Take responsibility of stock and ensure stock accuracy.
- Assist with the printing and management of labels as and when required.
- Degree in Logistics, Warehousing or any other related field.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and ERP systems.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in warehousing/stock control role within a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of warehousing and stock control process.
- Previous experience in the chemical/lubricant industry preferred.
What FUCHS Offers
- Excellent future prospects
- Personnel development and training
- Market-Related pay and attractive company benefits
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join the team at FUCHS, Click the Button below to start the application process