Position: Strategic Fellow – Somali Region
Application Deadline: 29th January 2021
Location: Hargeisa, Somalia
The Strategic Fellow will apply his/her professional knowledge and expertise to support the Somali-Region Senior Management in all operational and strategic planning activities.
We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions.
The successful candidate will be groomed for a management position in the company within 12 months.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Strategy: Assist Somali-Region Senior Management to track and provide analytical reports on the development of strategic initiatives, financial and operational performance
- Collaboration: Act as an organizer and go-between with BURN’s market intelligence, sales, and senior management teams for tracking and reporting on Somali-Region project execution
- Projects: Carry out specific management projects falling outside the scope of Operations • Business Planning: Consolidate and produce business plans and review together with other business heads
- Market Research: Help produce regular and ad-hoc research papers / reports on business development and market landscape • Reporting: Complete all reporting activities accurately and on time
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
- MBA or Bachelor degree
- Previous experience in strategic or management consulting
- Good sense of local and global socio-economic development
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills in English
- Excellent graphical presentation skill
- Excellent Desktop research skill
- Valid passport and capacity to travel internationally
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the local market
- Fluent in Somali language
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above and you would like to join the Burn Manufacturing Team, Click the Button below to start the application Process.