Position: Head Of Customer Experience
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 5th February 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer strategic leadership to the branch leadership teams with regards to enhancing customer experience In liaison with Human Capital.
- Assist the process of recruitment, training and induction of customer experience teams in the head office and branch.
- Drive a high performance culture among the branches and take charge of performance management across branches.
- Develop and roll out initiatives geared to achievement of all business KPIs Leading the development and implementation of the overall strategy for customer experience Department
- Ensure compliance with regulatory provisions and bank policies with regards to customer satisfaction (Consumer protection Act, Customer service Charter)
- Maintain a professional work environment that focuses on superior performance by departmental staff
- Establish effective systems, procedures and standards of performance for staff in the Customer Experience Department
- Training and motivation of staff – Identify training and counseling needs and ensure these are met for all staff under purview as appropriate Talent spotting to ensure appropriate exposure and career opportunities/ succession planning for high performing staff in the Customer Service Department and branch network.
- Drive and oversee customer Experience strategy across branch network and Call Centre.
- Cultivate a customer service culture across all customer touch points and align people, products and processes to the same.
- Complaints management and issue resolutions.
- Monitor and ensure provision of distinctive and proactive over-the-counter services.
- Ensure that customer’s complaints are handled promptly, professionally, efficiently and courteously.
- Ensure that agreed standards are adhered to for services offered by the departments
- Maintain and enhance effective communications with internal Managers and Customers to facilitate the flow of information and hence foster cooperation.
- Ensure accurate completion & timely submission of departmental reports.
Skills and Experience
Experience in Customer Service is required
Bachelors Degree (B) (Required)
How to Apply
To apply for this job, click the button below