Position: Assistant Registrar, Administration
Department: East African School of Aviation
REF: EASA/ADM/02/ 21
Reports To: Registrar, Finance and Administration
Application Deadline: 10th February 2021
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is responsible for providing regulatory oversight on air safety, air navigation services and aviation training in Kenya. The Authority is seeking to recruit qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the vacant position of Assistant Registrar, Administration in its establishment.
To coordinate administrative functions in the school in compliance with procedures and regulations
Scope of work / duties / responsibilities
- Coordinating Administration functions within EASA.
- Supervising the registry to ensure safe custody of documents, file and mail movement.
- Coordinating all staff welfare activities.
- Overseeing outsourced services, such as, security, catering, cleaning etc.
- Coordinating Logistics and Transportation service.
- Coordinating Environmental and Occupational safety and security matters of the school
- Performing other duties as may be assigned by the Registrar, Finance & Administration.
- A degree in Business Administration/Human Resource or related field.
- Diploma in Business Administration /Human Resource will be an added advantage.
- Training in management/Leadership.
- Five (5) years’ experience in administrative role in a busy environment. Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of procedures in procurement, finance, human resources, academics etc.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with various user departments, including customer services skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit their application letter quoting the job reference No. on the envelope and application letter, attaching copies of certificates, testimonials, a detailed CV with daytime telephone and full contact details of three professional referees to the address below.
The application should be received not later than 10th February 2021.
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Note: Persons living with disabilities are required to attach a valid membership card.
The Director General
Kenya Civil Aviation
Authority Aviation House – JKIA
P. 0. Box 30163 — 00100
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted